|Home||» Products||» Membrane Switches||» Membrane Switches|
Our membrane switches are used to turning a circuit on and off. It is different from a mechanical switch and is made up of plastic or copper. It is even conductive. It is used for several applications like test and measuring equipments, telecommunications, defence equipments etc.
- Circuit: Flexible / Rigid
- Contacts: Tactile (Metal Dome Or Polydome) / Non - Tac
- Termination: Connector / Pins / Solderable Pads etc.
- Overlay: Polyester / Polycarbonate
- Finishing: Matt / Gloss / Multi-texture / Embossed
- Back-Lighting: Leds or El or Phosphoroscent
- Shape: Any with Die Cutting
- Mounting: Adhesive pasting to With Fastners or Studs
- Rf / EMI / ESD Sheilding: Optional
- Leds, Resistances, ICs etc. can also be embedded
- Input Voltage: 30 V DC
- Current: 100 mA max. Can be designed upto 500mA also
- Contact Life Expectancy
- Tactile - 2 million
- Non-Tectile/Embossed - 100-350 grams
- Activation Force
- Tactile - 200 - 550 grams
- Non-Tactile/Embossed - 100-350 grams
- Contact Bounce Expected: Less Than 5 milli seconds
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 oC typical dependent upon specific switch configuration and customer application requirements.
- Humidity: 97% RH non Condensing